How To Get Rid Of Scalp Acne:
Neem Water: Neem has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that work wonderfully to cure scalp acne. Boil neem leaves in a water and allow the solution to cool down. Filter out the water and apply it on your scalp. Keep for about one hour. Use the solution for diluting the shampoo and also as a hair rinse.
Lemon Juice: Squeeze out the juice of a lemon and dilute it with a tsp of water. Apply it on your scalp and after 20 Mins, wash off with the shampoo. It is effective in promoting a squeaky clean scalp and treats scalp zits.
Nutmeg-Milk Treatment: Grind a nutmeg into the powder and add milk of 5 tsp. Apply this paste on your acne prone area and keep for about one hour. Rinse off with a gentle shampoo.
Honey-Cinnamon Treatment: Mix 3 tsp of honey with 2 tsp of cinnamon. Apply this paste on your scalp and keep for half an hour. Wash off the scalp. The anti-inflammatory and stimulating the properties of cinnamon and the anti-microbial properties of honey are effective for treating the scalp acne.
Tea Tree Oil-Olive Oil Treatment: Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties that helps in fighting the scalp acne. For the homemade treatment, mix tea tree oil and olive oil in equal quantities and massage your scalp gently. Leave it for about two hours. Rinse off with the water.
Fenugreek Leaves: Mix 3 tsp of crushed fenugreek leaves with the water. Apply this paste on your scalp and keep atleast for 2 Mints. Wash off with tepid water.
For Preventing And Controlling Scalp Acne:
• Drink plenty of water to eliminate the toxins from your body.
• Avoid eating processed and fried food items.
• Add more vegetables and fresh fruits in to your diet.
• Make sure that, you sleep for at least 8 hours in a day.
• Keep your scalp clean and ensure that you keep your scalp away from the unwanted accumulation of oil, grease, dust and dirt.
• Choose a shampoo that contains ingredients like extracts of hibiscus, neem, fenugreek and essential oils like lavender oil and tea tree oil.
• Be regular with your hair care regimen and if you are following these home remedies for scalp acne, make sure that you do them religiously. You must exhibit patience and dedication whenever you choose to treat such conditions at home.