Egg Rava Dosa Recipe: Egg Dosa is Famous as ‘Mutta Dosai’. Egg dosa is one of the easiest and quickest dish that anyone can make at home. There are many varieties of mutta dosa but this is one of the most simplest muttai dosa recipe
Preparation Time: 10 Mins, Cook Time: 15 Mins, Total Time: 25 Mins
Recipe Type: Appetizer, Brunch
Cuisine Type: South Indian
Ingredients For Egg Dosa With Rava:
Rava : 5 tsp
Maida : 2 tsp
Raagi Flour : 3 tsp
Egg : 2
Pepper Powder : 1 ½ tsp
Coriander leaves : 2 tsp
Green Chilies : 4
Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
Curry Leaves : 3 Springs
Ginger : 2 tsp
Hing : A Pinch
Onion : 1 Big
Water : 1 Cup
Salt : To Taste
Oil : 3 tsp
Coriander Leaves : Chopped
Green Chilies : Cut into Small Pieces
Ginger : Chop or paste (Anything will do)
Onion : Chopped
Egg Rava Dosa Recipe Cooking Method:
Read and Know : 10 Yummy Juices For Naturally Glowing Skin
• Take a bowl and add rava, raagi, maida flours and salt. Mix it well.
• Then add the remaining ingredients like cumin seeds, ginger, pepper powder, cilantro, hing, green chilies and curry leaves and mix them well with the flour.
• Beat the eggs and add it to the flour. Then add water again mix it well in to the dosa batter consistency. Now add chopped onions to the batter and mix it well.
- Heat the Tava or Dosa Pan on medium flame to make dosas.
• When the pan is ready take a ladle full of dosa egg batter and spread it on the pan equally.
• Pour 1/2 tsp of oil on dosa. Flip it once the bottom of the dosa is cooked this usually take 30 seconds. Leave the dosa for another 30 seconds and remove it from pan.
• Garnish with the Coriander Leaves and ready to serve hot dosa with mint chutney and palli podi.
Note: You can also use rice flour instead of raagi and you can also use paneer. Add 1 tsp of paneer to make egg paneer rava dosa. Sprinkle paneer as soon as you spread the batter on pan. It will help paneer to stick to your dosa and when you flip the paneer gets cooked with the dosa.