Fish Biryani Recipe : The word “biryani” is derived from Persian language traditionally associated with the Hyderabadi cuisine
Preparation Time : 50 Mins, Cook Time : 45 Mins, Total Time : 1:35 Mins
Recipe Type : Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine Type : Indian
Servings : 5
Ingredients Fish Biryani:
King Fish : 10 pcs
Basmati rice : 3 glass
Ginger : 10 tsp
Onion : 6 pcs
Tomato : 3 pcs
Green chillies : 12
Lemon : 1 pcs
Garlic : 5 tsp
Garam Masala :
Cloves : 10
Cardamom : 10
cinnamon 2 tsp
Coriander leaves : 2
Cashew nut : 10
Oil : As Required
Salt : to taste
Red chilly powder : 3 tsp
Black pepper : 2 tsp
Vinegar : Few Drops
Tumeric Powder : 1 tsp
Salt : As per the required quantity
Preparation : :
king fish : Clean and cut into small
Green chillies : Cut into small pcs
Ginger : Chop
How to Cook Fish Biryani Recipe:
- Marinate fish with marination ingredients for 2 – 3 hrs (see Above for ingredients)
- Take a frying fan or thick kadai, Add oil and Half fry them and keep aside.
- In a Separate pan, Roast green chillies, garlic and ginger and make it into Powder without adding water.
- Heat oil in the kadai, Add whole garam masala cinnamon, cardamom, cloves etc one by one.
- Add thinly chopped onions and fry it till brown. Add Above roasted and powder into it.
- Add tomatoes paste to the onions and heat it for 5 – 10 mins.
- Add 2 – 3 drops of lemon in the gravy. Add the fried fish to it and slowly mix the gravy in such a way that fish should be covered under gravy.
- Wash rice and keep aside for an hour. Add salt in it and then cook it.
- Make layers of fish gravy and rice one after another till completes the whole rice and gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, raisins and cashew nuts.
- Close the fish biryani with a lid and put it on dum for 15 minutes. Keep the fish biryani on low flame for 15 mins.
- Transfer Fish Biryani into the bowl and serve with raita or any gravy.