How to Get Rid Of Pimples : This Articles gives you easiest and best remedies to get rid from pimples easily.
How to Get Rid Of Pimples
What Are Pimples?
These are skin inflammations that occur when the sebaceous or oil glands of the skin get infected with the bacteria and swells up. Pimples are also known as pustules or papule, spots and the zits. The sebaceous glands that are present throughout the skin except in palms and soles secrete a waxy or oily substance called sebum. The sebum helps to maintain the oil balance of the skin and makes it look healthy. When there is any abnormality in the sebaceous gland, pimples occur.
Types of Pimples: Pimples are not only the red inflamed bumps that are visible on your skin. There are different types of pimples. Some of the pus filled pimples can be really painful and can persist for a long time. Knowing about the different types of pimples that will help you to treat them correctly.
• Whiteheads: White spots that are usually occur on oily skin.
• Blackheads: This is caused when the material present inside the pores pushes out. The blackheads are not necessarily caused due to dirt, it can also happen due to bacteria and dead skin cells buildup.
• Pustules or Nodules: Sometimes the tissues around the clogged pores get infected causing the inflammation. This inflamed portion is filled with pus and it is hard. These are nothing but nodules or pustules.
• Cysts: Deep pus filled pimples.
It is definitely easy to remove pimples by taking a few precautionary measures. There are many simple yet effective remedies which can help you to get a flawless and healthy skin.
8 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast An Overnight
How To Remove Pimples Overnight: Here are a few effective home remedies to remove pimples overnight.
Honey Remedy: Honey does a miraculous job in removing the pimples.
• To see its magical effect, you need to apply some honey over your pimples.
• Allow it to dry on its own for nearly an hour.
• Then rinse it off with the normal water.
• Say goodbye to zits with the magical effect of the honey.
Honey being a natural anti-biotic, it kills the bacteria that cause pimples. It also has hydrating properties and keeps the skin healthy.
Note: Honey is a natural anti-biotic and that works wonders in treating the pimples.
Use Ice For Faster Relief: Instant relief from the pimples that can be received from the ice.
• First, take an ice cube and wrap it up in a soft and clean piece of cloth.
• Now, apply it all over your pimple and leave for few Mins.
• You can also take an aluminum foil and fold ice cubes in it. Make sure that the ice doesn’t fall out from the foil.
• Now put the foil packed ice cubes in a Ziploc bag.
• Check whether any air is trapped inside the zip lock pouch. Apply it directly on the pimples for faster relief and a soothing effect.
Note: Ice packs provide a fast and soothing relief from the pimples.
Apply Pinch Of Toothpaste On Pimple: Toothpaste is another effective pimple removal treatment. Apply a small amount of toothpaste over the pimple and leave it for overnight. Next morning you will see the difference yourself. Get ready to step out of your home without a trace of worry. Use white toothpaste, not a gel based one.
Note: The anti-bacterial properties of toothpaste play a vital role in eliminating the bacteria that cause the pimples.
Cinnamon And Honey Mask: If you are willing to diminish your pimples within a single night, you better go for this remedy.
• First of all make a paste of cinnamon along with honey.
• Then cleanse your face before applying the paste on the pimples.
• Have a peaceful and pleasant sleep.
• See the difference after washing your face next day in the morning.
Note: Cinnamon and honey mask make a good combination and help cure pimples overnight.
Papaya Good For Pimples: Papaya helps to remove the dead skin cells and extra layer of oil from the skin. It has an enzyme called Papa in which to reduces the inflammation and prevents pus from forming.
• Rinse your face with water and pat dry.
• Then mash a papaya to a consistency so that it can be easily applied to the skin.
• Apply and leave it for 20 Mins and then wash it off.
• If your skin gets dry after washing just apply a moisturizer to hydrate it.
Note: Papaya treats pimples by reducing the inflammation and prevents the formation of puss.
Baking Soda: Baking Soda, king of home remedies works for pimples as well. This is a zit fix, since it works well on sensitive skin as well, unlike other remedies that cause patchiness or dryness.
• Add a few drops of lemon juice or water to baking soda, make a paste and apply to the pimple.
• Wash off with the warm water in about 5 Mins and follow up with a moisturizer.
• Do not leave the paste on for more than a few minutes as it could cause skin dryness.
Note: Baking soda is a wonderful home remedy for pimples and the best part is it works on sensitive skin as well.
Fight Pimples With Garlic: Garlic has anti-bacterial properties that help to fight the pimples. However, never apply the garlic without diluting it first.
• Extract garlic juice and mix it with water or mash 3 cloves of garlic
• Let it soak in water for 10 Mins. You can also substitute water with aloevera gel.
• Apply it on the affected area.
• You can also have garlic to prevent pimple breakouts in the future.
Note: Garlic is known for its anti-bacterial properties that help cure pimples. However, ensure you don’t apply garlic directly on your skin.
Rub Banana Peel On Your Face: Like bananas are good for the skin, the peels are also effective in treating the pimples. The peel has lute in, which is a very powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce inflammation and allows the healthy cell growth.
• Peel the banana now rub the peel on your face in a circular motion to get relief from the redness and discomfort caused by the pimples.
• When you have covered your face entirely with the peel, keep it for 30 Mins and then wash it off.
Note: Lute in, a powerful antioxidant in bananas promotes the growth of healthy cells, reduces inflammation and ultimately cures pimples.
Causes Of Pimples / Acne: Doctors advise to treat pimples immediately to prevent it from spreading. The untreated acne can leave scars on the skin that is very difficult to remove. There are many reasons that cause pimples, here are the causes:
Teenage Pimples: Pimples commonly occur during the puberty, both young boys and girls face it. When the body undergoes physical changes and gets ready for the reproduction, the sebaceous glands become overactive. The sebum buildup also blocks pores and cause pimples.
Bacteria Growth: The sebum gets accumulated behind the blocked pores. This sebum that builds up behind the blocked pores contains the bacteria. A slow growing bacterium termed Propone bacterium acnes thrives naturally in the skin, when the conditions are suitable this bacterium spreads and cause painful pimples. This bacterium feeds on sebum and produces a substance that leads to immune response, this cause skin inflammation.
Stress: Another main cause of pimples is stress. Your body functions get upset during the stress and it triggers pimples.
Friction Or Rubbing Skin: When you rub your skin constantly or pick at pimples, it grows worse. Even pressure the exerted by bags, helmets and tight collars or scarves can aggravate pimples.
Keeping Make Up For Long: It is vital that you remove the makeup before you hit bed. The oil based makeup is bound to cause the pimples. Avoid applying the heavy makeup on the skin and try to use water based cosmetics. Always stick to natural products since chemicals can cause pimples as well.
You May Also Like This | What School Girls Do When They Are Alone, Don’t Miss The Climax