Dry Hair : If you have dry hair try to make this shampoo :
• Mix well 2 or 3 egg’s yolks with a little bit of warm water.
• Add 3 drops of olive oil, but pay attention not to add too much of it, because the hair can look greasy.
• Wash your hair with this mixture and you will notice the significant difference in the way your hair will look.
• At the end of every hair wash, use a conditioner or rinse with the mixture of “vinegar+water”.
Baking Soda: It is a great ingredient for homemade shampoo. Baking soda ingredient in your homemade shampoo will make your hair shinier and healthier looking.
• Mix 1 tSP of baking soda with 3 egg’s yolks and wash your hair with it as you would do with your usual shampoo. After you massaged it into your hair, rinse well.
• Mix 1 tSP of baking soda in the middle of your palm with some water and make a paste of it. Massage this paste into your scalp and then, rinse your hair as usual and wash with cold water. Baking soda will help to strip your hair from the dirt.
Egg : Home made shampoo using an egg is simple :
• Mix 2 or 3 eggs in the bowl prior to applying it on your hair and wash your hair with it. Then, condition your hair with conditioner to get rid of egg’s smell and to make hair softer.
• Mix 2 eggs with 2 table spoons of lemon juice, add 1 table spoon of honey and 3 drops of olive oil. Massage this “shampoo” into your scalp and spread it on the hair, then rinse with lukewarm water.
oily hair : Homemade shampoo for oily hair :
• Mix 2 eggs thoroughly, add 2 teaspoons of Vodka and 3 drops of lemon juice. Then wash your hair with it and rinse well with warm then cold water.