Tips to Overcome Chronic Fatigue: Fatigue is extreme tiredness resulting from mental or physical exertion or illness. Fatigue leads to many stress related illnesses. Fatigue can be caused by lack of sleep, overwork, sedentary lifestyle, inappropriate diet, soda, drug and alcohol abuse and a whole range of conditions, including depression, mononucleosis, anaemia, thyroid problems, liver disease, and rheumatoid arthritis. That is the reason it should not be taken lightly and needs to be tackled as early as possible
Simple Tips to Overcome Chronic Fatigue:
- Regular, moderate aerobic activity, like walking, will help ease fatigue.
- Many people are fatigued due to lack of sleep, therefore this tips may help them with sleep like.Don’t exercise within 4 hrs of bedtime.
- Use bedroom only for sleeping.
- Go to bed and wake up daily at same time.
- Don’t take naps throughout the day, you may not be able to sleep properly at night.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and heavy meals before bedtime.
- Very important to learn to say “No”. Only commit to the activities that are most important and most enjoyable. Reset your priorities.
- It’s also important to drink plenty of water. Our body doesn’t work well and we can feel tired. Skip soda and coffee.
- Try Breaking down tasks into smaller chunks can make them easier to get done and less tiring for you.
- Fibre-rich foods, like many fruits and vegetables, help your body absorb sugar. Fibre evens out energy highs and lows, which may keep you from getting too tired.
- When we overly tired and fatigued, we tend to become a bit forgetful. Try using calendars, lists, or sticky notes — whatever tools will help you remember what you have to do.
- Some prescribed medications can make you drowsy, and that can contribute to your overall sense of fatigue, go to your doctor and try to change medication.
- Foods like some seafood, nuts, and dark, leafy green vegetables — help fight fatigue.
Other methods to fight fatigue are
- Talk to a friend.
- Listen to your favourite music.
- Take balanced diet.
- Spend some time relaxing and for recreation.
- Sleep well.
Quote: ” Healthy body breeds healthy mind”
You May Also like to check: